PPR pipe means Pipe made of Polypropylene Random Copolymer (Polypropylene Random
Copolymer type 3). The raw material of PPR pipe is Polypropylene Random Copolymer (PPR-
C). The PPR pipes designed for the distribution of hot and cold water. Generally speaking, PPR
pipe includes below application, features, and application.
Application of PPR Pipe
• Heating pipe for residential and commercial buildings, hospitals
• Chilled water networks in air conditioning systems
• Industry chemicals transportation
• Aggressive fluids transportation
• Agricultural and horticultural usage of pipe
• rainwater utilization systems networks
• swimming pool pipe networks
• HVAC and Compressed air installations.
Features of PPR Pipe
• PPR pipes are designed as the most hygienic system for the transportation of portable water.
• PPR pipe have a long life time over 50 years even in the cold and high temperature and stress
• PPR pipe provides easy installation as compared to all other piping systems.
• PPR pipe is non-corrosive and has non-contracting diameter relative to the conventional
• PPR Plumbing System has same joints.
• PPR Pipe are Flexible & tough for use in high seismic zones