High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Solid Wall Pipe has been used in Potable Water, Sewer.
Mining and Gas applications for many decades. It is rapidly growing as the preferred material for
pipeline lining and relining, slurry application and for the use in Dolomite areas.
Factors that make HDPE popular as a pipe material are:
High Impact Strength:
High Flow Capacity:
The features listed in this manual enable large diameter HDPE pipes to be used for a diverse
range of applications including:
• Mining - above and below ground installations.
• Slurry Lines - to convey suspended solid matter in quarries and mine.
• Industrial and Chemical - to transport aggressive fluids.
• Submerged Pipelines - for cable ducting, water and sewerage.
• Water Supply.
• Sewerage, Effluent and Waste Water.
• Gas Distribution.
Trenchless Construction - for water supply, sewers and gas.